[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hanks Trolley

Thu Nov 13 05:25:21 EST 2014

Hank,

I'd been thinking of something very similar.  My concern was not being able
to have a full length axle.  But looking at those trailers it looks like
its quite feasible.  And thinking about it, normal cars only have a stub
axle on the front wheels at least......

Great find, THANKS

On 13 November 2014 00:53, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <