[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hanks Trolley

Thu Nov 13 08:58:24 EST 2014

Hank,

If you could get me some pics that would be really useful.  I haven't been
able to track one down in the UK yet although I haven't done a lot of
research.

Found some here, but they are in Alabama.  Bit too far away for me.
http://andersondropdecktrailers.com/

Many thanks
James

On 13 November 2014 12:49, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <