[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2 gauge

Wed Nov 26 08:53:13 EST 2014

​Second is a Crowcon personal gas monitor.  Once you've activated it, it
only lasts for 2 years, then switches itself off.  But, its really good.
Seems super accurate and you cant possibly mess anything up its all
automatic.  Tells you when to calibrate it etc.  Also its small enough to
clip to your belt, and not too expensive.  This is the best one i have and
i will get another when this runs out. You can see it is telling me it has
10 months left to run.  Crowcon make another called "gasman" i think which
may be slightly better, i will check that one out for next time as well.  I
have a feeling it can be re-used.