[PSUBS-MAILIST] cue ball arm

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 27 19:38:50 EST 2014

Alan,
The picture is deceiving, the valve body is only about 5/8 inch longer at each end of the valve body.  The arm will have quite good range, admittedly not as much as the original. I put the assembly on the sub and the arm will travel through its full range no problem.  I think the slight reduction in range is well worth it.  This system is very cheap and easy to put together, also the original has a single o-ring seal at the equator of the cue ball.  The valve has two seals.