[PSUBS-MAILIST] cue ball arm

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Nov 28 14:46:59 EST 2014

Hi Hank,
Do you or anyone else, have a cross section of the cue-ball, glands, and arm
mechanism anywhere?
I would like to have a look at the seal side as well.  We make ball valves
and have done a lot of work on different designs of seals.
Might be able to come up with one that is easier to move.  We use an oxygen
grease which is magic for reducing friction. Goes under the name of
"slippery pooze" here in the workshop.
Regards, Hugh.