[PSUBS-MAILIST] cue ball arm

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Nov 28 19:04:10 EST 2014

A few more thoughts,My original idea was to take the existing ball from the ball valve& turn it 90 degrees on the vertical plane, & drill out the threaded spindle hole to fit the cue.Not all ball valves would lend themselves to this.The problems then are whether with the rotation of the cue, the large hole through the ballis exposed, & with the cue hole going through this large hole is it going to leak, & how do you fit o-rings to seal themovement of the cue. One solution to the last problem may be to epoxy in some sort of tubular fitting with internal o-rings.Alan