[PSUBS-MAILIST] marvel mystery oil

Gregory Cotton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Nov 29 10:27:53 EST 2014

Many years ago when I spent some time in a Volkswagon dealer's shop the
gallon can of Marvel's Mystery Oil was just refilled with ATF, it pretty
much filled the same niche and worked just as well and was a whole lot
cheaper. The early ATF was whale oil based.

Regards,

Greg

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <