[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma hatch

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 30 08:39:19 EST 2014

Brian,
What did you do for the hatch seat on the conning tower.  Is it stainless or did you do like Gamma has, a layer of stainless welded on.
On Sat, 11/29/14, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma hatch
 To: "PSubs" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Hank,
 Do you know how big the shaft is that goes through the top
 of your hatch?  Have you every had to disassemble it
 ?  My hatch is pretty much identical to Gamma's,
 I'm in the process of cutting in a little viewport in
 and also that rotating hatch closure shaft / thru  hull
 deal.   Seems like at least a 3/4" shaft
 would be in
 order. Brian

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----