[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma hatch

Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 30 11:36:50 EST 2014

Hank,
      I think I'm going to have a shop down the road turn that elliptical head so that the edge comes right in the middle of the bottom of the ring, still need to talk to the welder to see what kind of edge he wants.  With the hatch I'm thinking of welding a large pipe segment on there because there's nothing to grab onto for the lathe.

Brian