[PSUBS-MAILIST] Touch Screens & PLCs

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 6 15:10:23 EDT 2014

Some additional comments to my previous post are that I am
finding it hard locating a small touch screen for use in harsh environments &
don't  necessarily need a touch screen, as it may be better to have scroll & function
buttons operating either off my motor control joy sticks, or nearby.
So these scroll / function buttons would be wired in to the PLC first.