[PSUBS-MAILIST] Forward scanners

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 8 07:00:03 EDT 2014

Hi Alan,

I made multiple attempts to use an Interphase Vista, which sounds a lot
like what you're describing, but was never able to make anything of what I
saw on the display and ended up getting rid of it. Technically I suppose it
worked, but I could not interpret the images. I know far better ones are
available now, but if what you're looking at is an Interphase, I would
suggest it might be worth while going for the next step up price-wise.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:55 AM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <