[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Graham Bayliss via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 26 07:39:52 EDT 2014

Hi

I am near the end of my build of my k350 and have started to look at new designs I am interested in building a flyer sub and have come up with a design which will include a vectored motor drive this will enable my flyer to hover and stop where ever I want. I have designed a motor unit which will drive a fan type propeller as an intake this will force water to the rear of the unit  where it is compressed  then it is forced into ducting which will take  the water to four nozzles on the side of the craft. The nozzles are able to turn three hundred and sixty degrees  both side are independent of one another so rolls will be achievable. The reason for a vectored motor is you only need one motor source and one power pack this will ease the maintenance and increase the enjoyment of using your sub. I am interested in the clubs thought of this kind of design.

Graham