[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 26 16:03:27 EDT 2014

Compress the water? Um...
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Bayliss via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
To: 'Personal Submersibles General Discussion' <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Sent: Sun, Oct 26, 2014 11:06 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Hi Hank

I agree a jet drive is the way to go did you not think that a jet ski drive
was to small and would only drive a small craft. I intend to build a larger
jet drive and compress the water. This will be easy and add power to the
system the jet drive from a jet ski would not drive a sub but I am certain I
can overcome the problems by building a larger jet drive and a compressor.
Thank you for your input and I will keep you informed as the project un
folds.

Graham