[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trustfire Lights

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 27 12:56:51 EDT 2014

Wow! That is certainly interesting. BTW did I ever pass you the information
on what I replaced them with? Some lights of a brand called "Buyers". I can
look up the part number if you like. So far so good, and they've been to
220 feet. Not yet in sea water, but as the case is not used for grounding
in these, I think they'll be fine.

Thanks,

Alec