[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 mods

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 27 18:58:47 EDT 2014

Automationdirect http://www.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Programmable_Controllers/DirectLogic_Series_PLCs_(Micro_to_Small,_Brick_-a-_Modular)/DirectLogic_205_(Micro_Modular_PLC)

You use a laptop to write ladder logic that is downloaded to PLC.  This company has fantastic tech support that will bring you through specifying what modules to buys, pointing you to you tube tutorials and helping you debug the ladder logic if you get stuck.

There is a bit of a learning curve but if you can write basic, you can write ladder logic.

Cliff