[PSUBS-MAILIST] viewport questions

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Oct 30 08:39:52 EDT 2014

Thanks, Tim, if it works that well in your ambient, it should be fine for a
 1ATM.

And thanks again for bringing your SportSub to Bellingham.  I had seen
numerous pictures of that model, but seeing it hands-on and hearing  your
descriptions of the operational considerations was far more  enlightening.

Jim T.

In a message dated 10/29/2014 8:50:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,