[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer Wars Part 2: K-250 Trailer Extension Testing Report

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Oct 30 19:49:30 EDT 2014

Hi Steve,
Great Job. are you leaving the extensions on your deck trailer, or did you
create a saddle for them to sit in? One thought on the skid wheel is to
make so that it can swivel in the event that you are turning when it is
contact with the ground.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <