[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sport Sub

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 2 15:17:37 EDT 2014

Looks pretty good, Brian.

Shelley did not realize that you were videoing the discussion.  She suggests that you make it more obvious that that is your intent.  No worries, though.

Note the following Youtube vids of the SportSub in the water for its shake-down dives.  A few leaks can be noticed.  Hopefully they are now sealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvz5tEC7Qy0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drFatIHqG9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9QDv0JaDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIoGhDKOQc8