[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubs Conference 2015

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 3 10:32:28 EDT 2014

More launch observations, now that I go to the lakes alone, it is important that I can launch and recover with ease.  I have eliminated the extendo pole (daughter calls it that).  I use a tow strap, it is much easier and acts as a safety because it connects the truck to the trailer before I disconnect. So far I have traveled 5km round trip with one battery bank and a passenger.  Next trip is 10 km round trip with no passenger and all batteries installed.
Hank