[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubs Conference 2015

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 3 12:59:43 EDT 2014

Winter Psub conference will nice in temperate would preclude me taking my boat as I am in the middle of a fairly major modification.  As such, I vote for summer time.

We need to Tag with Doug Shur to see if they would be game for hosting again an if so, what time frame would work best.

Doug, you up in principal for a another go at hosting Psubs 2015 convention in Islamorada assuming details could be worked out?

Regards

Cliff Redus
Redus Engineering
USA mobile:  830-931-1280