[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubs Conference 2015

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 4 12:32:21 EDT 2014

Wonderful!  This is early days and we are just exploring options at this point but this sure presents a temping offer in my book.

As to barge idea.  I think this would work great pretty much as you have outlined and would add great operability to our sub operations.  Do you know if there are any work barges around the Islamorada/Keys area that we could rent on a day-rate bases in as opposed to of having to design and build a purpose built barge?

Thanks again for the offer.

Cliff

Cliff Redus
Redus Engineering