[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubs Conference 2015

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 4 21:03:38 EDT 2014

Alec, Scott meant the ISR event : )

I sent an email out tonight to test the waters (pun intended).  I thought
some might find a tour of the test basin and some of the Navy's destructive
testing facilities to be interesting (as well as observing the races).

I will see what response I get.  It might be tricky since this is an active
military base but piggy backing on the ISR event might make it doable.

Steve

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <