[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubs Conference 2015

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 5 14:32:20 EDT 2014

The initial feedback from the International Submarine Races (ISR) seems
positive to allowing us to piggy back our conference on their event. Their
event in 2015 is June 22-26.

However based on the comments in this thread it seems members prefer
Florida (OK w/me).  Therefore I don't want them to go too far up their
chain of command if we know it isn't likely we will go that route.

I can of course work it for 2017 (their next event) if desired.

Steve

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <