[PSUBS-MAILIST] boat hauler

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 7 16:26:50 EDT 2014

Today I built a boat hauler for my 14 foot boat.  I want to be able to bring my boat with my sub for long hauls.  I cut my boat trailer down and mounted it inside the box of my truck.  The reach and winch go up over the roof and the boat motor is right at the hand crank for the sub trailer.  My wife is still shaking her head.  I told her I can weld it all back together if it doesn't work out,lol.  I am testing it in a couple hr.  No guts no glory I say.