[PSUBS-MAILIST] gamma upgrades

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 12 18:13:59 EDT 2014

Gamma has a modified scrubber that takes cartridges, I moved the fan inside the scrubber housing.  I mounted removable airtight caps on the intake and exhaust ports, now I can leave the cartridge inside the scrubber all the time.  I just remove the caps and turn on the scrubber.  I also added to my safety gear, I have a immersion suit in case I have to bail out in freezing water.  My diver below buoy and flag that I tow behind Gamma all the time is now detachable from inside.