[PSUBS-MAILIST] camera system

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 14 22:17:14 EDT 2014

So the cameras are just going inside the sub Hank?
How big a screen do you want?
How much do you want to pay?
If it is inside the sub & you don't want to pay a lot, there are
backing cameras for cars, or security cameras.
They both don't have a long range, which would be fine for
under water. I don't know how they would be for low light &
resolution though. with the security cameras you should be able to get
a split screen set up, but might be cheaper to just have
individual screens. My local electronics store has several up &
running so you can see the difference in quality.