[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure change indicator?

Lasse Schmidt via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 19 05:18:40 EDT 2014

Hi,

I´m interested in finding two instruments, I hope I can get some pointers from you guys.
First of all, i´d like to find an instrument that shows if the sub is rising or descending, like the ones found in airplane (variometer). I have googled  and googled but can´t find anything.
Does anyone have any suggestions how i can see (with an instrument) if the sub is stationary or moving up and down?

Secondly, I´m looking for a digital solution to show my passengers how deep we are (or what pressure is outside), I have been told that there are such instruments but could´t find any.

All pointers and suggestions to specific products is appreciated.
Below is a news coverage about our sub, made by swedish television.
http://www.tv4.se/nyhetsmorgon/klipp/maria-forsblom-pr%C3%B6var-livet-under-ytan-2784847

Cheers, Lasse