[PSUBS-MAILIST] launch cart redesign

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 28 18:10:15 EDT 2014

Tim,
Your idea for a catch system if the trailer falls off the end of a ramp is brilliant.  We have some nasty drops here, luckily I use tandem trailers and usually it is deep enough by then, well in high water anyways.  You could put ballast tanks on your trailer and do the same as I am, except your road trailer would act as your cart.