[PSUBS-MAILIST] thruster sizing etc

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 28 21:58:50 EDT 2014

Alan,  I download a strobe light for my iphone and did a quick measurement on a MK-101.  The speed was 1230 rpm with the throttle full open.  This is quick and dirty answer.  Would need to put a proper strobe light on with a fully charged battery bank to get a better number.  It don't think 5544 rpm is right.

Cliff

Cliff Redus
Redus Engineering
USA mobile:  830-931-1280