[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS Music Video with Pim Stones

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 7 16:02:57 EDT 2015

Wow, they went to town on that with lights under your seats and Van der
Graph effects and such. I've no idea the significance of the fish tank
inside and the dots outside the viewport, but no matter... my teenage
daughter is finally going to take notice of a sub!

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Lasse Schmidt via Personal_Submersibles <