[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manual Scrubber

Tue Apr 21 04:47:25 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Im rigging up my scrubber with a mouthpiece for manual use.  I have one of
Emile's scrubbers so the fan is at the bottom pushing air up and I have a
hose at the top that directs scrubbed air into the tower.

All im going to do is attach a mouthpiece to the end of the hose.

With the fan off, should I be breathing in, sucking air through the
scrubber?  or blowing exhaled air into the scrubber?

Plus im thinking that if im breathing in, I should maybe have some sort of
particulate filter to stop dust?

How it is now without a mouthpiece.

http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/Extended_files/Page24298.htm

Any suggestions?