[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: [Member-Forum] 2015 Convention: ISR/Navy Visitor Registration

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 21 18:52:46 EDT 2015

What I meant to send, as a reminder...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve McQueen via Member-Forum <member-forum at psubs.org>
Date: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 10:14 AM
Subject: [Member-Forum] 2015 Convention: ISR/Navy Visitor Registration
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <
personal_submersibles at psubs.org>, PSUBS Member Discussion Group <
member-forum at psubs.org>

All, if you are planning on attending this year's PSUB convention please
act on this request as *there is a 5/19/15 hard deadline*. Not sure if you
going?  Register anyway before the deadline. I can cancel you later if
needed.

We need to use the International Submarine Race's registration process (as
well as the one we may do internally for PSUB).  This early deadline is
because we are entering a naval facility and interacting with their
security process.

Here is a link to the registration page:

http://www.onlineregistrationcenter.com/ISR13

It is a 2 step process but the instructions are very good.
1) Fill out the on-line registration process
2) Print/complete forms 5.2 and 5.5, sign and mail to the directed address

Any questions or issues feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Steve