[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep dive update

André Eriksen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 21 20:49:29 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,

I went diving with Karl two years ago. A great experience, and you`re
right; Karl sure knows his stuff.

Made this video from our stay at Roatan (the submarinepart is in the end)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nYgGOE2h1M

How deep are you going with your new sub?

-André

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen / Regards
*André Eriksen*