[PSUBS-MAILIST] minn-kota cabling to hull

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 22 03:27:27 EDT 2015

Alan,

The better Scuba dive scooters have also nice Kort nozzles in various
diameters.

Emile

  _____

Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
Namens Alan James via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: woensdag 22 april 2015 9:02
Aan: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Onderwerp: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] minn-kota cabling to hull

Cliff,

there was a thread a while back on making kort nozzles,

how did the machine shop make yours? Was it a block of nylon

they machined them out of or did they mold the nylon to a rough

shape & machine that?

I made mine by finding a suitable bucket, wrapping fiber glass around

the bucket then finishing by hand. I am thinking you could make carbon

fiber roughs this way & send them off to be machined.

Cheers Alan

  _____