[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manual Scrubber.

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 22 04:53:13 EDT 2015

Hi James,

no I have not yet, but you ll find pictures on the Pilot Fish Project
facebook page, March 10th post.

I have a scrubber made from Emile, and as Emile said, when you exhale
through it the reaction is much more efficient.
You may or may not need an intermediate counterlung to buffer the flow,
depending on the breathing resistance.

regards,
antoine