[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manual Scrubber.

Wed Apr 22 09:04:00 EDT 2015

Hi Hank,

I'll test it first with just a pipe but yes, a mask of some sort would be
best.  Ive been googling but haven't found anything suitable so far.  Lots
of masks available but they all seem to work the wrong way.  ie breath in
through a tube and breath out into the fresh air.  We need fresh air in,
breath out down the tube.  Should be simple enough.

I made one once for welding in a tight space out of a couple of snorkel
valves stuck together.

Ive got a WW2 gas mask that is perfect.  It has 2 pipes, one in, one out
that you can connect to whatever you want, but I think id look a bit of a
wally with it on!

On 22 April 2015 at 12:32, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <