[PSUBS-MAILIST] ballast tank

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 24 17:38:09 EDT 2015

Hank,

can you post some pictures of what they look like? Making the ballast tanks
for my K-350 is a job I am not looking forward to as it will be messy and
though I've done some glass work in the past I doubt that they would look
as smooth and professional as some of you have done.

Rick

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 5:15 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <