[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 Convention Update

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 27 18:34:33 EDT 2015

All, I have started negotiating our lodging and hope to have details soon.
We will be generally staying in the Bethesda, Maryland area. It looks like
room rates will be between $100-150 per night. I expect to be on the low
end of this trange.

I have confirmed that we will have a K-250 and K-350 as static displays at
the International Submarine Races. I think the participants/students will
enjoy having this opportunity as most are/will be engineering majors.

I am anticipating having a van available to assist us since we will be
having to move around the general area for our activities.

More to come this week about registration for the International Submarine
Race/Carderock Facility visit.

Steve