[PSUBS-MAILIST] exotic steel

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 30 09:51:43 EDT 2015

Scott,
yes the view ports could be an expensive part.
Paul Morehouse mentioned a German firm that was pressing large acrylic hemispheres.
That process could bring the view port price down a bit.
Here's Graham Hawke's catamaran in case you haven't seen it.
 http://www.deepflight.com/flight-school/great-white-shark-expedition-guadalupe-mexico/