[PSUBS-MAILIST] alert

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 1 20:31:14 EDT 2015

Hi Alec,no I didn't get yours, :)One request confirmed so they must be legit.I think the psub facebook connection is a good idea.from time to time there is a bit of submarine action in the way of videosthat doesn't  make it to this forum.Both my Brother & Sister had their Facebook acount & pictures duplicated& the duplicate site was sending out friend requests to their existing friends.Possibly they would have had fun insulting all their friends on their behalf?Alan