[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flux Gate Compass

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 6 10:41:29 EDT 2015

Hi Jim, most likely in will be mounting it aft behind my emergency buoy.
It's the farthest point away from the pressure vessel. Hopefully 5 feet is
enough distance. That being said, the sensor does have an orientation
direction mark indicating forward, so maybe the steel hull in front of the
sensor may not be a good ideal. If I move it forward I can only get about 2
feet away from the pressure hull.
David
On Aug 6, 2015 6:55 AM, "via Personal_Submersibles" <