[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flux Gate Compass

Jim Todd via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 6 13:02:42 EDT 2015

Cliff,
I'm pleasantly surprised to hear your sensor works well within such close proximity to the pressure hull. I would have thought you'd have to mount it some distance from all that steel either vertically like Gary's or horizontally as David proposes.   Possibly a greater consideration is the distance from any motors and how you shield them from that interference.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone