[PSUBS-MAILIST] video

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 6 18:00:37 EDT 2015

Hi all,I added a short video on you tube under Hank Pronk , it is a short video of my favourite student "Romana"  surfacing for the first time.   Our next sub trip will be more involved for her, I will keep adding information on each trip.  The next trip, I will teach her all about the scrubber and O2 and how to maintain the proper levels and pressure.   She drives the sub perfectly, she dropped me off at the dock and went back out and waited for me to back the trailer into the water, then she drove right onto the trailer.Hank