[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: 12 Volt Reversing Continuous Duty Silver Contact Solenoid Relay for Winch Motor | eBay

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Aug 9 00:58:18 EDT 2015

I doubt I'll ever exceed that many cycles per launch so I'll just go with
the 80,s. There shorter than the 100,s and that will leave more room for
the 02 bottles on the pods. There is a dive shop here on the big island
that has a couple of use aluminum 80,s for sale for $100 each. They were
made in 1989. That sound like an OK price to you guy's?

Rick

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <