[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: used 80cf scuba tanks

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Aug 9 17:53:44 EDT 2015

I had herd about the stress crack problem and the shop owner said that was
mainly with tanks made by walter Kiddey. They can also check for those
cracks using an electrical charge like magna flux testing as you can't see
them very easily while doing a vip. The tanks do come with a resent hydro.

Rick

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Tom J Whent via Personal_Submersibles <