[PSUBS-MAILIST] penetration schedule

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 14 10:10:01 EDT 2015

Hi Brian,

I highly recommend a very small yet invaluable book Dan Lance once pointed
me to. It is called The Oxygen Hacker's Companion, and the author is Vance
Harlow. Oxygen is one area with specialized requirements that, if ignored,
can result in a really bad day. Please be sure to read that book before you
build anything that will handle O2.

Best,

Alec

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <