[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 27 07:36:09 EDT 2015

Alan,I am not sure if my idea will work .  When I sink Gamma, there is an air bubble remaining in the ballast tank, the size  is determined by the weight of the sub.  If I have a first and second stage regulator feeding air to the ballast tank, the regulator will feed air into the ballast tank as I sink keeping the bubble the same size while I sink.  Right now it is completely manual and takes practise but it works.  I can use both systems ( manual or regulated) by simply turning the air supply on or off to the external regulators.   With the regulator system, I would not have to worry about keeping the sub at an ideal weight.  Hank