[PSUBS-MAILIST] Light lense

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 31 12:09:02 EDT 2015

Ken is in Ireland on a holiday but before he left, he had finished the
design of the LED Driver power stage.  Still working on the housing but
have been sidetracked the last month on getting my boat ready to dive after
major upgraded over the last 18 months. Hope to get back on the Light
housing shortly.  I did dive the new 5K LED light this weekend and it
worked great.

Cliff

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:09 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <