[PSUBS-MAILIST] Compensating oil

Tue Dec 15 11:13:58 EST 2015

I met up with the guy who owns\operates the Mortze submersible  Russian
made.  He told me that it runs completely on hydraulic motors and he has
hardly had to service anything for 20 years...  I could ask him about them
if anyone likes?
REgards
James

On 13 December 2015 at 01:38, T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <