[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO 2 absorbent

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 15 21:02:27 EST 2015

Hi Brian,

Try a company called "OC Lugo". I use indicating Sofnolime in a 812 mesh
size. Dive stores I've found are typically much more expensive and in
addition seem not to carry the indicating absorbent (the one that turns
purple).

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <